Yeelight Led Smart Ceiling Light Children Version Lamp Bluetooth WiFi Control IP60
Dustproof For xiaomi mijia mi home app
● 5min Fast Installation: innovative coupler module for quick assemble and disassemble
● 90Ra: 240pcs OSRAM LEDs of high CRI provides museum lighting effect
● Cozy Moonlight: the moonlight mode offers warm and cozy lighting
● IP60 Dustproof: protects it from dust, and could get rid of the pesky insects
● Dual-chip Three-way Dimming System: color temperature range from 2700K to 6500K, brightness range from 0.1Lm to 2000Lm
● Bluetooth Remote Control: Bluetooth remote controller allows you to remotely switch on and off freely
● APP Remote Control: control via smartphones by WiFi or Bluetooth
● Mi Band Linkage: turns off automatically when you fall asleep
● 25000 Hours Lifetime: constructed by premium materials and specified processes
● Efficient Heat Dissipation: unibody aluminum plate maintains highly efficient cooling
Caution: search Yeelight App or Mi Smart Home App in App Store or Google Play, supports Android 4.4 and iOS 8 systems or above.
Work with IFTTT - brings everything together
If This Then That ( or IFTTT ) is both a website and a mobile app that launched in 2010 and has the slogan Put the Internet to work for you. The idea is that you use IFTTT to automate everything from your favourite Apps and websites to App-enabled accessories and smart devices. IFTT has become the ultimate automation service for small tasks between Internet-connected services. Whether on the Web or with selected Apps on iOS and Android, IFTTT can handle anything its member service channels support. When user-specified events occur, follow-up tasks are triggered and handled.
There are numerous combinations ( also called recipes ) on IFTTT that can make your life easier. These links consist of just two elements: a Trigger ( If This ) and an Action ( Then That ) – For example, If you own a Xiaomi smart light, you could use IFTTT to automatically turn on the light every time you're tagged in a Facebook photo. In another example, you could set your light to be turned on, if motion is detected in your home when you're not at home.